Sunday, January 6, 2013

Failure

So last year sometime during our deployment ( My wonderful husband is this amazing soldier in every sense of the word) I thought I would start blogging. I posted 3 times. That's it, 3! So I changed the name and the layout and deleted ALL THREE previous entries. So here is my clean slate for 2013. If this doesn't work I will be filing blogging under 'F' for fail, right along side couponing and being able to crochet a hat that looks like a monkey. Hopefully this will now go under 'N' for NAILED IT, which will be right along side refinishing my awesome kitchen table, being a successful hair stylist, marrying the most handsome man on the planet and having 4 beautiful kids! Let the blogging begin!

3 comments:

  1. Hey! Mine is brandenandmelissa.blogspot.com Actually message me your email address on facebook if you want to see it, lol I forgot it is private :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodluck Kim, ours is http://januarysnows.blogspot.com. -Sarah H

    ReplyDelete